Sunday, September 7, 2008

WOW, what an amazing season....

Elevators,

I am standing up clapping and screaming at the top of my lungs giving you a standing ovation for the faith and sacrifice you'd displayed over the past 6 weeks at Elevation. Let me recap what God has done through you:

1. You labored to create a great experience where over 1,000 people responded and were spontaneously baptized.
2. You sacrificed and engaged in a 21 day fast seeking the heart of God to prepare for "The Gospel" series....He listened.
3. Over 900 people gave their lives to Jesus Christ during the past 3 weeks during The Gospel series!!!!!

God is great! I am so proud of you and am truly blessed to be in a church like Elevation...Thank you!!! Go and eat some meat and cheese, after 21 days without it you've earned it! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

No comments: