Friday, August 29, 2008

A little bit about LB....

1. I was born and raised in a small town in Minnesota. You may have heard of it if you ever watched "Little House on the Prairie"...I grew up in Sleepy Eye, MN.

2. I was the second youngest of 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 girl. Here are names: Lonnie, LuAnn, Leslie, Larry and Lance.

3. My hobbies: church….and when I'm not doing that I officiate high school wrestling.

4. My educational background is as an Athletic Trainer....sports medicine.

5. Prior to getting into the full time pastor gig I was a college professor. I was the director of Athletic Training at Gardner-Webb University.

6. My first day at school in Kindergarten I wore cowboy boots...one other person wore boots that day as well. Her name was Ashely and we became best friends.

7. Favorite movie of all time: toss up between "The Godfather" and "Vision Quest"

8. First “real job” working at the local Dairy Queen…my sister was the manager.

9. Die hard Minnesota Vikings fan.

10. I’m pretty intense about things especially the church…it is the hope of the world!!

No comments: