Sunday, August 3, 2008

Words don't describe....


What happened at Elevation today can't be explained with words....we saw hundreds of people get up from their seats and spontaneously baptized on the spot. Hundreds of people woke up this morning with no idea what would take place a few hours later. It was incredible watching people respond to Pastor Steven's message, get up from their seats, change clothes and go public with their faith and be baptized.

I am standing-up right now giving our volunteers a standing ovation...their hearts and hands made it happen. I am so proud of our people!!! It is a privilege to labor along side our Elevators...many came up at the end of the day and thanked me for allowing them to volunteer!! Can you believe it, they labored all day Saturday setting it up and all day Sunday making it happen and they thank me! God is good!!!

Pastor Steven's inspired message was straight from the heart of God and divided truth from lie. People were convicted and we removed all the excuses...add it together and we watched person after person baptized!!

I can't believe I get to do what I do! I can't believe God has allowed me to be part of one of the truly amazing movements of God in the country. And you know what, we get to do it all over again next week!!

No comments: